Hearing Hill

yo yo yo 
It could all be so simple, baby baby but you'd rather make it hard.
Loving you is like a battle and we both end up with scars.
Tell me who I have to be to get some reciprocity.
See, no one loves you more than me, and no one ever will.

Is this just a silly game that forces you to act this way? 
Forces you to scream my name then pretend that you can't stay?
Tell me who I have to be to get some reciprocity.  
See no one loves you more than me and no one ever will.  
No matter how high I think we grow you always seem to let me know it ain't working.  
And when I try to walk away you hurt yourself to make me stay. 
This is crazy. 

I keep letting you back in.  
How can I explain myself? 
As painful as this thing has been I just can't be with no one else.  
See I know what we've got to do: 
You let go and I'll let go too. 
Cause no one's hurt me more than you and no one ever will. 
No matter how high I think we grow you always seem to let me know t ain't working. 
 And when I try to walk away you hurt yourself to make me stay.  
This is crazy. 

Care for me, I know you care for me.  
There for me, said you'd be there for me. 
Cry for me, you said you'd die for me. 
Give to me, why won't you live for me?  
Where were you when I needed you?


Well put Lauryn. I love you.

No comments: