Dissecting a stand up act

What am I trying to say?  Sing to me oh blog muse. Exhale. Inhale, exhale.  I went to sell merch at a show for a friend the other night.  I had no idea who else was on the bill, I just like to help out.  They play, it's awesome, I was pleasantly surprised at the music they made, pleasantly surprised.  After they played there was a stand up comedian and this is what I'm actually writing about this cloudy morning.  HE VOMITED ON BIBLES!  What is going on?  His jokes had no substance so he went for shock value, ug.  I need to find out where the people are that play country music.  Oh I totally forgot until just now, at the end of his show he drank the vomit and then threw that up which begs one question:  If you drink the vomit of a dog and then vomit, is it human vomit or dog vomit?

Currently reading Half Asleep in Frog Pajamas.



No comments: