End of the first song of the summer

I mean month.
Hall and Oates is playing, I worked this morning in a tie
Can't get enough.
Looking back if I changed anything I would change the name of everything I know so I could understand what everyone is talking about.

What did you just say???

I finished Even Cowgirls Get the Blues today. In the last twenty pages or so there was this line between a flasher japanese mountain man living in the great west just outside of an all girl cowgirl ranch and the whip toting peyote taking leader of the Cowgirls at the Rubber Rose, Delores Del Ray

"So you're the great boohoo, eh?
"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. No big deal either way."
....
"Aren't all boohoos misquoted?"
"Misquoted, distorted, and diluted."
....
She leaned over him and slapped a kiss on his chops. First time she'd kissed a man in a snake's age.

Hall and Oates plays on. Summer is cold and all too short.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

baloooooodooooo

Unknown said...

Hi Joe,

This reminded me of you:

http://mofame.blogspot.com/2009/09/graffiti-animation.html

You might have already seen it, but it is pretty cool. Hope you are doing well!

Unknown said...

PS- (Kate from Mobile in '07)