Leaving Texas today, hopefullyeyeshue

To start, NEW SHOELACES!!!!!

Austin was overrun by Memphians and also many other -ians I'm sure, this place is a mad house

Taking a break from the free beer and music for a little appreciation of modern art

Lastly, I kind of felt like the son whose parents went to the cayman islands and brought him back something really cool and useless like an alligator tooth.  Just a taste.  That being said, I came to Austin to see Memphis bands and all I got was this picture of me on the outside of the fence, no pass, behind a bunch of people eating bbq they refused to roll up and slide through the fence holes for me, watching the band I want to see.  Alas, not included in this photo: the band.  At least I could hear them...

Such a long week.  So much has happened but similar to most of the elements of my life lately, the things mean absolutely nothing to anyone and have no consequences or benefits.  Okay sure, I "saw things" but right now my eyes are full and I just want to get a job and settle down.  Chicago?  
Tokyo?  
Seoul?  
Mexico City?  
India?
If anybody wants to go to any of these places, let me know.  Give me two months and my conversation hat, then we will depart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no buenos aires huh

I really like your blog, specially the pic with that guy and the "boludo" hahahaha you really got the concept.

Call me!
Nati.