Rules of the Lame

At night when I go walking I find myself a lady, I tell her tales of beasts and whales, then I lay her down to defend my crown of the nicest ghost you'll ever meet in this town.
I disappear in the breeze a rustle through history. I drink I smoke I swear I'm broke, I'll always chase away your frown but never stick around.  This is the first last time you'll see me in this town.
Now you know the rules are you ready to play?
On stage when I am singing songs about other people I'll tell you tales of feats that pale this old crown: gold turned to brown.  Even the best meat stinks when you stick it in the ground.
So I'll strum borrowed guitars get lost in smokey bars, drink until I can't stand up just to lay me down and defend my crown of ramblin from north to south.
Now you know the rules are you ready to play?



New songs up at myspace.com/bloodtiger4u
be my friend

No comments: